=$title?> / QuickCal Integration
With 2.5.1 onward you can create events and reminders (todos) with =$title?> without any Quickcal UI. (We don't recommend this for new users but it's nice if you are used to Quickcal already!)
If you want to go safe and have the Quickcal UI show up for confirmation you can set up a custom search with:
quickcal://add/* if($isQuick) print "**"; ?>
Advanced / No-UI Mode
quickcal://quickadd?k==$ikey?>&c=work&o=0&t=t&q=* if($isQuick) print "**"; ?>
Here is what the different parts are:
- “k==$ikey?>” This where your integration key from the advanced settings in QuickCal goes. (This is a security feature) - required
- “q=* if ($isQuick) print "**"; ?>” This is the part where your entered text goes. When you create an event or todo the asterisk gets replaced with what you enter in =$title?> - required
- “c=work” This specifies the calendar to use. If not specified, defaults inside QuickCal for event/reminders (todos) will be used. (This doesn't need to be the full name, just a large enough part to be unique)
- “o=0” If you set this to ‘1’, any events created will be immediately opened in their respective calendar.
- “t=t” Set this to ‘t’ to create a reminder (todo). Default is event creation.